You are here
Community of Practice on Counterfactual Impact Evaluation
- Session on 'Combining CIE with other methods': presentations followed by a roundtable discussion;
- 'Meet your expert' session: opportunity for Managing Authorities to discuss their planned or ongoing CIEs with CRIE members and academics;
- additional sessions presenting the work on CIE by Managing Authorities devoted to: 2018 YEI evaluation and 2017 Data Fitness Initiative for CIE.
- The meeting will conclude with a training session on practical applications of CIE methods in ESF evaluation. The participants in the training session will have an opportunity of five optional conference calls with CRIE experts to discuss their planned/ ongoing work linked to that.
We would very much welcome your engagement and active participation in that event. Please fill in the questionnaire to participate in the 2017 Spring Meeting and share your experience in CIE with us and the other members of the CoP-CIE!
- Two-day workshop held in June 2016 in Ispra, DG JRC.
- Web platform dedicated to CIE on Yammer.
Follow us on Yammer (sign up required) to get the most recent updates. There you can post questions and participate in open discussions by joining different groups (CoP-CIE, Data Fitness initiative, Learning on CIE, etc).